Your Spring/Summer Coat Guide
Warm weather is upon us, so it’s time to put those heavy parkers and bomber jackets away in exchange for a lighter, more summery type of cover up. If you have a few of these staple coats and jackets in your wardrobe this Spring/Summer, then you’ll be ready come rain or shine.
1. Trenchcoat // Zara €89.95 – This classic style coat is a definite Spring staple. It’s perfect to throw over your work attire or with casual jeans and converse.
2. Collarless // New Look €44.99 – Collarless coats are back for a second year running and we’re on board with any of them in pastel tones.
3. Denim // Dorothy Perkins €29 – Denim jackets have forever been in fashion when the sun comes out – they’re a casual finish to any outfit.
4. Blazer // River Island €75 – We would have one in every colour if our wardrobe space allowed, they’re a go-to when you want to sharpen up your look.
5. Draped // H&M €59.99 – Draped or waterfall jackets are a floaty, feminine finish to your outfit – a great one if you’re looking to soften tailored attire.
6. Kimono // Topshop £38 – We adore kimonos, especially any that are covered in pretty prints. They’re great for dressing up your jeans for a dinner date or even throwing over a bikini.
7. Biker // Next €219 – Biker jackets don’t have to be black – go for a neutral or pastel tone to work it into your Spring wardrobe.
8. Mac // Boo Hoo €54 – Be festival (and rain) ready with a cute mac in your wardrobe. We’re loving the added pink on this safe navy number.