What To Bring The Holiday Hostess
Whether it’s for the Christmas dinner or another festive occasion, if you’re attending someones home as a guest it’s always a nice idea to bring a little something for the host. Forget flowers and chocolates, we’ve rounded up some winners for Christmas.
1. Chocolate Panettone // Carluccios £16.95 – If you haven’t tried one of these yet, trust us, it’s one of the nicest things you’ll ever have with a cuppa.
2. Tradtional Christmas Wreath // The Garden €65.95 – Instead of bringing flowers to your host, bring something Christmassy like this beautiful door wreath. They have so many beautiful arrangements at The Garden in the Powerscourt.
3. Irish Cheese Gift Set // Sheridans Cheesemongers €12.90 – Bringing cheese as a gift if a fail safe idea and these lovely little gift sets make for mini hampers!
4. Max Benjamin Tahitian Vanilla Candle // Arnotts €18.95 – Fill their home with lovely smells (apart from their cooking of course) and bring a scented candle to light on the night.
5. 24 Lustred Macaroon Gift Box // Marks & Spencer €22 – Who doesn’t love macaroons? This gift box is beautifully presented with all the right flavours!