Time To Get Organised
September is a time to get organised, whether it’s for school, college, or sorting your Autumn/Winter diary. Here’s a few bits to spruce up your desk or home office and help you on your way to a clutter free mind and a productive day!
1. Busy B Recipe Book // Littlewoods – For the chefs of the house, jot down all your favourite recipes and organise your cooking skills.
2. ‘I’m So Freaking Organised’ Sticky Notes // The Present Finder – What would organisation be without sticky notes?
3. Weekly Planner Pad // Lollypop Designs – A pretty, geometric patterned planner to hang on your office wall.
4. Cheerful Pencils // Topshop – Make your pencil case forever happy!
5. Gaucho Glam Ring Erasers // Paperchase – Put a ring on it with these glamorous erasers.
6. Set of 3 Notebooks // Sparrow & Wolf – Perfect for list making or jotting down ingenious ideas.
7. Geometric Pencil Case // Debenhams – You’re going to need somewhere to store all of those cheerful pencils!