The Best Sprays For Beach Waves
Whether you’re swimming in the Irish sea or the Bahamas, those gorgeous sea-salty locks you get afterwards are the perfect accessory to your bikini. If you want to keep them in or are wanting this look on dry land, then here’s 4 products that will give you surfer-girl waves in an instance.
1. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray // Boots €28.50 – This is great for giving your hair a bit of volume as well as a lovely soft wave. Plus, you’ll smell like you were just in Malibu!
2. Kérastase Spray à Porter // Millies €27 – This light, non-sticky product works wonders on taming that unwanted frizz. Spray it into towel dried hair and see the perfectly formed surfer-girl curls form.
3. Loreal Matt & Messy Salt Spray // Boots €5.29 – Volume and hold is the result of this salt spray from Loreal. Spray it in if you’re doing an up-do also, it’s got great long lasting power.
4. John Freda Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray // Boots €9.79 – If you want to hold you water-waves for longer then go with this spray by John Freda. It increases texture and leaves a matt finish.
5. Mark Hill Beach Babe Wave Spray // Boots €8.49 – When you’re on the beach you want to protect your hair as well as your skin, so this UV protectant is definitely one to add to your beach bag. The heat from the sun will also activate styling sprays and aid that lovely wavey texture.