The Autumn Hostess
Autumn means filling our tables with warm metallics and wood elements for cooking and serving scrumptious soups and roast dinners. We’ve rounded up some gorgeous pieces to ensure you’re the hostess with the mostess!
1. Oak Serving Board // Woodbofin €33 – Handcrafted in the shape of a traditional butter pallet, this serving board is perfect for cheeses, butter or a small starter for something different.
2. Pauline Deltour Copper Tray // Makers & Brothers €160 – Copper was made for Autumn, and this tray was made for hostessing!
3. Helen James Considered Sanford Tall Storage Peach // Dunnes €18 – Homely hand dipped storage for your kitchen or pantry.
4. Dunbeacon Pottery Ceramic Pint Jug // Irish Design Shop €24 – A gorgeous pottery jug for pouring gravy on a Sunday roast is a great addition to the table.
5. Farmstead Serving Set // Anthropologie £34 – Sheesham wood and brass tools make for stylish Autumnal serving.
6. Falcon Enamelware Prep Set // Industry €69.50 – This tradition blue and white set is perfect for stylish prep work.