Styling The Waistcoat
We’re all about layering our outfits when the weather starts to get colder – it always make your look more dynamic. We love these long waistcoats that are in the shops right now so have put together an outfit that’s Autumn ready.
1. Clear Quartz Teardrop Necklace // A Box For My Treasure €55 – Even when you’re all wrapped up, a little sparkle is always necessary. A delicate, long necklace over the polo neck is a nice touch of frosting.
2. MOTO Mid Blue Leigh Jean // Topshop €52 - Fitted jeans under the waistcoat will ensure your silhouette is seen.
3. H by Hudson Crispin Brown Boots // Asos £150 – We’re a little bit in love with these brown chelsea boots. A smart pair of ankle boots are just as good as a pair of heels in our eyes!
4. Camel Waistcoat // Zara €89.95 – Waistcoats are great for layering over shirts and jumpers when a coat isn’t quite needed. Go for staple colours like black, grey or this chic camel colour for maximum wear.
5. Cream Ribbed Polo Neck // New Look €11.99 – Polo necks have made a big come back this year and we’re on board.
6. Daniel Wellington Classic Bristol Watch // Weir & Sons €199 – Gentleman-style watches are all he rage for women right now and this is the perfect accessory for this uptown Autumn outfit.