Styling The Travelling Outfit
If you’re lucky enough to be heading off somewhere to get over your January blues, then it’s important to have the right outfit to travel in whether you’re going short or long haul. You want to be comfortable and warm enough as it can get pretty chilly up there, so here’s our pick of what to wear as you jet off into the sunset (or snow!)
1. Pioneer Geo Poncho // Accessorize £35 – If you don’t want to travel in a heavy coat then layer up with this gorgeous poncho.
2. Short Necklace // H&M €2.99 – No heavy jewellery needed whilst travelling, keep it delicate so it doesn’t annoy you.
3. Clip Cross Body Bag // Dunnes €15 – A cross body bag is handiest for travelling and this size is perfect for holding your essentials.
4. Double Layer Sheer Solid Sweat Jumper // Topshop £38 – Over sized and soft, just what you need to hug you all the way to your final destination.
5. Miss KG Wesley Boot // Arnotts €59 – Flats are a must for all that airport walking – we adore these over the knee beauties from Kurt Geiger.
6. Black Ribbed Leggings // River Island £22 – Move over jeans, we need something with a stretch in them for curling up for a bit of shut eye!