Styling The Printed Trousers
A trend that was big in A/W14 is still going strong with a Summer update. Printed trousers are everywhere in the shops and with any kind of pattern you could want. We’ve styled these paisley pair which our Editor Louise actually has in her wardrobe.
1. Hammered Disc Necklace // MoMuse €65 – A delicate gold necklace to drape over the simple camisole will compliment the colours in the trousers perfectly.
2. Crepe Top // H&M €29.99 – Having one of these camis in your wardrobe in every colour will be your fail safe when you’re outfit hunting. We love the slinky detail at the back.
3. Paisley Printed Trousers // Zara €19.99 – We adore these on-trend seventies inspired paisley pair that could take you from desk to dinner any day.
4. Precious Cut Out Shoe Boot // Office £65 – Two words: must, have.
5. Beauty In The Wild Ring // Chupi €169 – Sometimes you just must purchase a statement ring – this beauty will have people drooling.
6. Lana Metallic Bag // Accessorize £29 – The copper tones in this clutch go perfectly with the trousers. It’s a great neutral clutch to have in your wardrobe.