Styling The Pastel Spring Coat
Pastel coats and jackets are a great Spring piece for your wardrobe but they still keeping you warm on those cold blustery days. We’ve dressed up this pastel pink coat from Topshop but you can dress yours down by throwing on a pair of converse and just loosing the necklace. Voila!
1. Softened Ripped Super Skinny Jeans // Zara €49.95 – Ripped jeans are perfect for this look to make it slightly more relaxed. They’re a must have for your Spring/Summer wardrobe!
2. Top with Lace // H&M €14.99 – We’ve paired a simple tee with a little detail with this look to let the coat do the talking.
3. Dune Adrianne Suede Cut Out Shoes // Littlewoods Ireland €90 – These shoe boots are perfect for Spring for keeping the toes warm but dressed up.
4. Duster Coat by Oh My Love // Topshop £50 – There are so many gorgeous pastel coats in the shops right now from sorbet yellow to dusty blues – we can’t resist a pastel pink though.
5. Catherine Necklace // My Shining Armour €36 – We’ve given this outfit a touch of pastel sparkle with this beautiful necklace from My Shining Armour.
6. Tag Studded Bag // Dunnes €30 - A nude/tan or white handbag is essential for pairing with all your Spring/Summer outfits!