Styling The New Years Eve Outfit
New Years Eve is one of the only evenings in the year that you can go to town with your outfit – whether you’re staying in or heading out, dress up and ring in the New Year in style!
1. Ramena ZigZag Fold Over Clutch // Accessorize £45 – An embellished clutch is necessary for finishing off your look – we’ve gone with the this half black and embellished one to not clash too much with the skirt.
2. I Can Fly Swan Feather Ring in Rose Gold // Chupi €109 – We’ve chosen rose gold jewellery for this look to match the bronze in the skirt, but kept it to a minimum – nice and delicate.
3. Black Double Strap Barely There Sandals // River Island €50 – Wear these gorgeous black sandals with a good heel for some height to complement the length of the skirt. We adore a barely there sandal.
4. Sequin Pleated Midi Skirt // Topshop £42 – The statement piece in the outfit is this sequinned skirt. If there’s any day of the year you can wear sequins it’s New Years Eve!
5. 9ct Rose Gold Disc Stud Earrings // MoMuse €85 – A nice simple little pair of rose gold studs suit this look perfectly.
6. Combination Camisole Top // Zara €25.95 – Tuck this chic cami into the skirt. Wear a strapless bra so it’s just the delicate straps sitting on your shoulders.
Do your eye make up in gold, bronze and browns, your lips a nude colour and add a lovely glow to your skin. Have your hair what ever way you love most, and enjoy!