Styling The Leopard Print Pump
Purchase a pair of leopard pumps and you’ll have them for years to come. They’re great for adding little roar to your outfit and taking an other wise simple look to the next fashionable level. They’re great for throwing on with jeans or with a skirt/dress in the Summer (when it’s warmer obviously!) Here’s how we’re styling the leopard print pump right now.
1. Medium Rise Skinny Jeans // Zara €29.95 – We’re running with a dark pair of fitted jeans for this look, it compliments the leopard print well and is slightly smarter than a lighter jean.
2. Anton Tee White // Bow & Pearl €12.95 – Keeping the top simple with a nice soft white tee – an essential for every girls wardrobe!
3. Mary Necklace // My Shining Armour €36 – As we’ve kept the top part of this outfit simple, we’re throwing on a serious gem for making a statement.
4. Figure Fit Blazer // H&M €39.99 – Throw on a black blazer to smarten the look or else a leather jacket for something a little more casual.
5. Carvela Cross Body Bag // Littlewoods €72 – Just the right size bag for all your daily essentials – we love the gold detailing here.
6. Leopard Pony Effect Pumps // Office £22 – We love the ankle strap detail on these leopard print pumps and the pointed toe is very current, and only £22!