Styling The Jumpsuit
The jumpsuit is a timeless little number that’s constantly evolving through the decades. We love the classic black but there’s more tailoring to the ones in the shops these days which is right up our street. Wear it instead of a dress to stand out from the crowd. Here’s how we’ll be styling it this season.
1. Narrow Belt // H&M €4.99 – Nip in this simple jumpsuit with a skinny belt giving you an even more elegant silhouette.
2. Margaret Elizabeth Drop Green Onyx Earrings // Loulerie €125 – We’ve gone for a pop of emerald colour to offset the simplicity of this look.
3. Iver Black Seam Jumpsuit // Reiss €270 – We’re a little bit in love with this jumpsuit – the tailoring is divine with a slim fitted leg and high neckline – so chic.
4. Benefit Smokin’ Eyes // Boots €39.50 – Add a smokey eye along with your outfit to finish the look.
5. Pralboino Clutch // Aldo £45 – Nothing jazz’s up an outfit like a statement clutch.
6. Steve Madden Varcity Shoes // Dunes £69 – Simple and classic – these are a staple for your shoe wardrobe.