Styling The Holiday Playsuit
Summer holidays are just around the corner so we’re stocking up on playsuits and tropical prints! Playsuits are the best mix of a dress and shorts (you have no problems when it’s windy trying to hold your skirt down!) and can be easily dressed up for evening-wear. Here’s how we’re styling this Summer necessity for the day.
1. Cream Woven Chain Trim Hat // River Island €33 – Stay cool and collected with a wide brimmed hat – effortlessly chic and it’ll keep you from burning!
2. Lidia Sandals // Aldo £33.75 – Gladiator sandals make an appearance every Summer and rightly so, these strappy beauties are comfortable and stylish.
3. Playsuit // H&M €9.99 – This palm-tree-covered playsuit is perfect for your holidays, whether it’s a beach day or cafe hopping in a lovely little town.
4. Tan Fringe Cross Body Bag // Penneys €8 – Fringe is on trend for Summer ’15 and a tan bag goes with everything – it’s a win win.
5. Metal Clubmaster Sunglasses // Topshop £16 – We adore the seventies style sunglasses that are in the shops right now. These go perfectly with this laid back look.