Styling The First Date Outfit
With Valentines Day looming, we’re thinking of all the things lovey-dovey things you could do, but also what you’re going to wear when you do them! If you’re going for dinner (like we suggested here) for your first date with a guy, then the perfect i’m-dressy-but-not-trying-too-hard-dressy outfit is essential. Here’s what we’ve pieced together to keep him all eyes on you for the evening.
1. New Look Check Cape // Asos €28.56 – Wear a blazer and throw over this check cape – it’ll be part casual, part fabulous.
2. White Black Trim Cami // River Island €22 – A simple little cami to show off the shoulders but not be too dressy. The buttons on the back are a nice little sexy touch.
3. Nita Di Boots // Dune London £115 – Go for boots with a small heel, you’ll be comfortable and not too over the top like in heels.
4. Gold Filled Double Circle Necklace // Mo Muse €70 – Keep jewellery to a minimum with this look – this dainty necklace is perfect.
5. Invisible Zip Trousers // Zara €39.95 – A nice pair of black skinny jeans to show off your pins.
7. Cupids Arrow Bracelet by Chupi // Folkster – Adore this bracelet for this outfit, and you never know, it might bring you luck!