Styling The Fedora Hat
We at the Mint Mag are big fans of hats in all shapes and sizes and one of our favourites is the Fedora. Now this doesn’t have to make you feel like a Cowgirl – worn with the right outfit you can look effortlessly cool. Here’s just one of the way’s we’ll be wearing it this season.
1. Leather Suede Lucy Shopper Bag // Oasis £45 – Leather and suede is a beautiful combination. This shopper is perfect for fitting all our must haves.
2. Wide Brim Fedora Hat // Topshop £28 – Love the band detailing on this Fedora, it gives it a little something rather from being plain black.
3. Black Cropped Skinny Trousers // Zara €39.95 – The torn detailing and zips on these skinny jeans give the look a little edge.
4. Always Fly Home Paper Necklace // Chupi €119 – Pretty with a little punk.
5. Twist Knit Turtleneck Jumper // Zara €39.95 - A Winter essential for your wardrobe, an oversized chunky knit is good for adding the relaxed vibe to your hat.
6. Cigowia Rings // Aldo £8 – Accessories is key and we’re loving mini rings right now.