Styling The Denim Jacket
The denim jacket always makes a come back in the Summer. It’s the perfect casual jacket to throw over your every day outfit, from your classic jeans to a maxi dress. There are ways of going denim on denim without looking too 90’s, and a fresh way to do this is by wearing your d-jacket with some white jeans. Here’s how we’re styling this look right now.
1. White Knee Slash Skinny Jeans // River Island €50 – If you’re nervous about putting a double denim outfit together, go with white jeans. The ripped type will make your ensemble a little more edgy which suits the denim jacket perfectly.
2. Aviators // Dunnes €3 – A pair of token aviators for when the sun is shining.
3. Striped Top // H&M €4.99 – Classic tees like this one from H&M are essential for your Spring/Summer wardrobe. Tuck it into your jeans or leave it out loose – what ever suits your body shape.
4. Moto Raw Indigo Denim Jacket // Topshop £39 – There are many different colours of denim on the market to choose from. The lighter, washed out denim look is great for a more summery style but we love this indigo colour.
5. Worth Your Weight In Gold Farthing Coin Necklace // Chupi €129 – You don’t need to over accessorise this outfit but we would never say no to a delicate necklace draped over this striped tee.
6. Tan Saddle Bag // New Look €14.99 - Tan is a great neautral colour to match with so many outfits so a trusty tan bag is just what’s needed here.
7. Converse Chuck Taylor All White // Littlewoods Ireland €58 – We’re going for a casual look here so a pair of Converse are perfect.