Styling The: Beach Club Outfit
Whether it’s Blue Marlin in Ibiza, Nikki Beach in Marbella or any other stylish beach side bar you’ll be frequenting this Summer, make sure your attire brings you from poolside lounging to partying into the earlier hours. Here’s one way to work this look on your next holiday.
1. Black Swimsuit // H&M €19.99 – Swap one of your many bikinis for a cut-out swimsuit this year – it’s perfect for an all-day wearer, especially when you’re eating and drinking and aren’t feeling your skinniest!
2. Melodie Contrast Oversized Hat // Reiss €68 – An overside hat is an effortlessly chic accessory to your outfit – go Bardot with this black and white brimmed beauty from Reiss.
3. Aviator Sunglasses // Asos €13.70 – Sunnies are essential for all day beach wear. Make sure to choose a pair that suit your face – Aviators are definitely an all rounder.
4. HEE Jewelled Sandals // Topshop £26 – Always invest in a pretty pair of sandals as well as your day-to-day pair. They’re great for dressing up your swimwear and can be worn to dinner too.
5. Iberida Necklace // Aldo £15 – Adding some understated jewels is a great way to accessorise your otherwise plain swimwear. Whether that’s some wrist candy, an anklet or a gorgeous long necklace like this one.
6. White Embellished Kaftan // River Island €47 – You want to have a cover-up with you for throwing over your bikini or swimsuit once it starts to get a little chillier. It’s also good if there’s an inside dining area or bar where it’s a less-on-show establishment. Having one stylish kaftan like this one from River Island is a must!