Style Steal: Pippa Middleton
The royal family were in the spotlight last weekend with Princess Charlotte’s christening taking place in London. Pippa Middleton, her Aunt, had the crowds ooh-ing and ahh-ing at her stunning 1950’s inspired dress (some might say trying to upstage her Sister Kate again!) We’ve taken inspiration from Pippas classic Summer day-wear look and put together an outfit worthy of being in the royal circle.
1. Printed Top // Zara 19.99 – She isn’t afraid of prints so we’ve gone with this monochrome sleeveless top to tuck into the skirt. She’s always one to show off her silhouette.
2. Carvela Kurt Geiger Avalon Bowling Bag // Arnotts 90 – Her bags are always understated but always big enough to hold all her essentials.
3. Button Details Skirt // Warehouse €10 - Pippa is often spotted wearing tulip or pencil skirts that nip her in at the waist and shows off her infamous derriere.
4. Prada Rectangle Sunglasses // Brown Thomas 240 – She’s always sporting a pair of chic sunnies when out and about on the London streets. These Prada’s are right on point.
5. Origins Bracelet // Davina Combe £69 – Pippa keeps her jewellery delicate during the day and is a fan of Davina Combs dainty pieces.
6. Courtney Bow Loafers // iClothing 14.95 – When she’s shopping, lunching or running around doing errands, you’ll always find her in a pair of classic flat pumps.