Style Steal: Olivia Palermo
Oliva Palermo is one of our favourite style crushes ever since she came on the scene in The City. Even with her slight frame, she never looks swamped in her Winter clothes and cozy knits when dressing for the cold so we’re taking total style tips from her for this cold weather!
1. Leather Look Trousers // River Island €55 – One of her go to trousers are her leather pair which gives her feminine look a bit of edge.
2. Joanna Laura Constantine Crystal Collar Necklace // Loulerie €164 – This girl is the queen of accessories and is never far from a little sparkle.
3. Contrasting Stitch Blouse // Zara €19.99 – Olivia rocks the contrast of tailored and loose fitted clothes so well so this shirt is perfect to match her look.
4. Nita Di Boots // Dune London £115 – We adore these boots – so OP!
5. Shaggy Faux Fur Front Cardigan // Topshop £65 – She’s a big fan of fur (we’re for faux of course) and always looks so glamorous in it!
6. Contrast Side Tote Bag // Warehouse €47 – It’s clear Olivia carries her life in her handbag so the more over sized the better.