Style Steal: Kendall Jenner
Festivals are becoming just as much about fashion as they are music, which is why we eagerly await every year to see who’s setting the trends at one of the first big festivals of the year; Coachella. We can always count on Kendall Jenner to be there and to up the style stakes with her on-trend outfit, so we’re stealing her festival style today in anticipation for our first festival attendance!
1. Designsix Headchain // Asos €19.16 – Kendall is often found sporting hair accessories at festivals whether it’s headbands, flowers or chains. This gorgeous turquoise and gold head chain is right up her street.
2. Gypsy Crop Top // New Look £14.99 – Off shoulder (also know as the new Bardot) tops are big in this season and a gypsy version is perfect for the festival look that Kendall wears so well.
3. Bracelet & Ring Decoration // H&M €3.99 – Kendall’s all about accessorising her outfit so layering up on jewellery is the way to. These bracelet come ring accessories are perfect for the boho festival vibe.
4. Paisley Border Relaxed Pants // Boohoo €20 – If she’s not rocking some denim shorts she’s going for relaxed fit trousers, and nothing says festival like paisley.
5. Vanessa Mooney Chantal Necklace // Folkster €45 – We adore this necklace from Folkster! The length is just right for hanging a little lower than your crop top.
6. Carvela Studded Bag // Debenhams €35 – Invest in a good satchel this Summer and it’ll serve you well at any festival. A classic tan cross body bag is just the ticket for dancing all night.
7. Harbour Toe Post Sandals // Topshop £18 – To finish off this look go for a pair of comfy sandals. However if it’s going to be muddy where you’re going then Kendall’s failsafe are ankle boots.