Style Steal: Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba is quite simply one of our biggest girl crushes – she always gets her style so right and she’s the definition of a yummy Mummy. Lets hope we look that good after having two kids! She always looks glamorous in the evenings but it’s her effortlessly put together day wear that shows she’s always on fashion point what ever she’s doing. We’ve put together a copy of her classic ripped jeans and fedora wearing day outfit.
1. Vertical Y Necklace // A Box For My Treasure €47.50 – Jessica’s not one for over stated accessories so a simple glisten of a necklace is all that’s needed here.
2. Navy Check Twist Blouse // River Island €45 – She never wears really fitted clothes during the day – it’s always loose fitted shirts and tshirts. Makes for running around after the kids more comfortable!
3. Ripped Super Skinny Jeans // Zara €49.95 – If there’s one thing she wears so well in the day its a pair of ripped jeans. Now that we’re into Spring that suits us too!
4. Le Bas Satchel // Scout €270 – A big handbag is necessary for a Mum so she always has one by her side. This gorgeous leather satchel suits this look perfectly.
5. Buffalo Nubuck Tan Boots // Arnotts €158 – During the day she’s either in flat pumps or else ankle boots, flat or with a heel. She has quite a few tan pairs (after all they go with everything) so we’ve put these Buffalo ones with this outfit.
6. Navy Widebrim Hat // Folkster €34.99 – Ah the fedora, Jess is rarely seen without one when she’s rushing to the shops or in the park with the kids. It’s a great accessory to take your outfit to the next level.
Featured Image // Style Ikon