Style Steal: Blake Lively
We have a bit of a girl crush on Blake Lively, actually scrap that, a major crush. Her skin is always glowing, her hair perfectly tousled and her on point style makes us want to buy everything she’s wearing. She has a very boho chic thing going on but when she wears tailored clothes, there’s an edge of femininity to her look. Here’s how we’ll be replicating that style with our High Street picks.
1. Top With Embroidered Cuff // Zara €25.95 – The embroidery in the cuffs on this shirt softens this look but tuck it into the trousers as Blake always shows off her silhouette.
2. Ballroom Hardcase Clutch Bag // Accessorize £25 – She never goes over board on the accessories so a simple black box clutch will do just the trick.
3. Whipped Crème // Sebastian Professional £17.25 – Her statement bouncy locks has every girl lusting after that golden hair. Add a volumising product like this Whipped Crème to enhance your natural wave.
4. Glass Bead Necklace // COS €29 – A perfect compliment to the high neck cut on the shirt.
5. Black Tile Print Tailored Cigarette Pants // River Island €55 – When she goes tailored there’s always something a little different about it so we’ve ran with these gorgeous tile print trousers.
6. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette // Debenhams €44 – Her skin is always glowing with her eye make up kept very natural with golds and browns – this palette is perfect for that look.
7. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier // Brown Thomas €31 – Keep the lips nude with a little shine to compliment the eye make up.
8. Office Saintly Single Sole Sandal // House of Fraser £48 – From sandals to stilettos she wears them all, but you can often find her in a pair of these barely there heeled sandals – the colour works so well with the trousers too!