Style Steal: Alexa Chung
Alexa Chung is one of the style icons of this generation. She set the tone for vintage inspired pieces that are in every shop right now and is nothing but feminine in her styling. We heart her effortlessly put together wardrobe!
1. Polka Dot Shirt by Boutique // Topshop £75 – Alexa is often seen sporting a feminine blouse, collars and bowed ones are her go to.
2. V Bar Satchel // Asos €25.71 – She’ll often be holding a vintage style bag, they’re normally small and boxy. She’ll throw on a bowler or satchel to offset the girly look.
3. Rib Sweater // Next €38 – A chunky knit jumper is more her style than a blazer and with her slight frame it’s a great look on her.
4. Floral Print Pleated Skirt // Zara €49.95 – Alexa is all about the flowey vintage inspired skirts. This pleated floral one is perfect for this outfit.
5. Briella Jewelled Flats // Dune London £75 – You would rarely see her in a high heel – block heels or pumps are her favourite – anything with a feminine touch.