Spotlight On: OPSH
OPSH was founded by Irish sisters Jennie, Sarah and Grace McGinn with a mission to make online shopping easier, and that’s exactly what they’ve accomplished. It’s a one stop shop for every clothing item you could need and from so many of your favourite brands including Urban Outfitters, Oasis, Forever 21 and Reiss. Put it this way, move over ASOS. There’s tons of gorgeous things on opsh.com to choose from but we’ve picked out a few of our favourites.
1. Michelle Keegan Lace Cami Dress // Lipsy €82.28 – Have a wedding coming up? This is the dress you need.
2. GOSH Heels // Kurt Geiger €99 – Neutral toned shoes with a little sparkle, you’ll wear them a million times!
3. Faux Leather Envelope Bag // Forever 21 €23.50 – We need this! It’s a steal at that price.
4. Longline Split Side Waist Coat // Warehouse €52 – Be sophisticated for Summer with this beautiful long waistcoat. Perfect over trousers or a skirt.
5. White Folk Printed Kimono // New Look €29.99 – A kimono is a Summer wardrobe essential, for beach days, festivals and dinner dates.
6. Lindsey Lohan Black Drape Culottes // Lavish Alice €77.90 – Have you got a pair of this seasons must have? Start off with black – safe and on-fashion-point.
7. Oy Vey Tank // Forever 21 €7.99 – We love a graphic tee, whether over boyfriend jeans or an embellished skirt.
8. Rose Gold Blue Dial Watch // Oasis €56 – Every girl needs a bit of wrist candy – rose gold and navy is a match made in heaven.
9. Olive Classic Cat Eye Sunglasses // Wolf & Badger €165 – Olive sunnies? Add these to your collection ASAP.