Spotlight On: DUST
DUST is an interiors pop up shop based in Portobello which is running for the month of October. They’re stocking wonderful unique pieces imported from all over the world and it’s safe to say we could live in their shop! If you didn’t already catch it, check out our 5 Minutes With we did with the 2 founders Lisa and Sarah here.
1. Glam Rock // Ohh Deer €49 – Cute and quirky, we need this in our living room.
2. Grumpy Cat Cushion // Ohh Deer €49 – One of many designs they stock, this Grumpy Cat cushion will add a little humour to your sofa.
3. Swallow Clock // Haoshi €225 – Such a stunning piece (trust us we’ve seen it) – mount it on a coloured wall and it’s sure to make a statement.
4. Raven At The Moon Clock // Haoshi €159 – Just one example out of 3 designs from The Howl At The Moon Clocks series – simple but very striking.
5. Cardinal Artificial Bird // €20 – They stock a range of artificial birds but we love the vibrant red of this little guy.
6. Small White Artificial Owl // €20 – Add a wise touch and a quirky ornament to your home with this small white owl.
All products are available to buy from the Shop at 30 Lennox Street, Portobello. Get down there before it ends on October 27th!