Spotlight On: Anastasia Boutique
Anastasia is a gorgeous little boutique in Ranelagh, Dublin, stocking some of the best Irish and international designers. It exudes sophistication and elegance and stocks clothes perfect for any special occasion. Check them out online or pop in and take your pick. Here’s what we’re loving right now.
1. Sequinned Top // Hoss Intropia €58 – Every girl should have a little sequin in their wardrobe – we love this day to evening top.
2. Black Flower Earring // Pat Whyte €35 – We need this in our jewellery collection – the perfect pair of drop earrings to team with an LBD.
3. Fuchsia Roundneck Jumper // Neera €235 – This pink will add a good pop of colour to your wardrobe. It’ll transition you from Winter to Spring.
4. Taffeta Skirt // Orla Kiely €225 – We’re a little bit in love with this skirt. Swapping the dress for this and a cami would be perfect for a dressy occasion.
5. Daisy Jaq Trousers // Orla Kiely €250 – A really well tailored pair of trousers can take you from the office to the bar in style.