Setting A Christmas Table
One of our favourite things to do on Christmas day is to dress the table nicely. It’s good to have a theme as it sets the Christmas dinner scene and makes for even more enjoyable dining. We’ve mixed the idea of the two themes below (find more here) as we love the polished white and gold but the rustic foliage in the centre of the table just makes it.
1. Luxe Banded Dinner Plate // Marks & Spencers €27 – Either all white plates or ones with some gold detailing would be perfect for this look. It’s always good to invest in a fine dinner set for occasions like Christmas.
2. Vika Sky Flatwear // Anthropologie £38 – We adore a gold cutlery set, it adds such luxury to a table.
3. Paul Costello Living Empire Wine Glass // Dunnes €6 – The detail on these Paul Costello glasses are perfect for the festive season!
4. Christmas Candle Arrangement // The Garden €35+ – Having a good centre piece for the table is vital and this one from The Garden in the Powerscourt Centre is perfect. We’d switch the red candles out for some big chunky white ones those to go with our theme.
5. Bouquet Napkin Rings // Zara Home €17.99 – Don’t forget the little details – napkins and rings, smaller candles, a white tablecloth, will make the look all come together.