Simple, light and fresh – that’s what Scandinavian design is all about. Interiors of this style are filled with clean lines, flawless craftsmanship and understated elegance – a minimalists dream! Muted tones tend to feature heavily such as white, grey and blue. The light colour tones also apply when using wood, so stick to the likes of Beech and Ash for flooring and furniture.
We love the touches of detail in the pieces above; the copper on the coffee table legs and pops of yellow on the simple stacking stools.
1. Oak & Copper coffee table // Made
2. Felt wool log basket // The Blue Door
3. Natural & White striped rug // Nordic House
4. Dorso stacking stool // Made
5. Work lamp // Ikea
6. Nautical cushion // Ikea
7. Mango wood breadboard // Industry Design