Scandinavian Living For Spring/Summer
Scandinavian interiors are a haven of clean lines, bright whites and earthy tones; the perfect combination for a summery update to your home. The freshness this style can bring to a space just opens the room right up and gives it a sense of serenity. It’s a very minimalistic way of living, with clutter kept behind perfectly formed cabinets or neatly displayed on floating shelves.
Natural elements like wood and metal are used a lot, either in it’s original form or painted over in whites and subtle tones. Some may think Scandinavian interiors are quite cold looking, but with the use of textiles like wool, faux fur and even tartan, it will add the right amount of coziness to an otherwise bright and airy space.
Check out some of the elegant Scandi pieces we’ve found in the shops right now.
1. Decorative Bamboo Ladder // Nordic House €80
2. Spear Basket // Ferm Living €54
3. Pendant Light // Ikea €27
4. Arctic Reindeer Rug // French Bedroom Company £195
5. Range Side Table Oak & Copper // Made £149
6. Mohair Throw Alpen // Avoca €59.95
7. Eames RAR Rocker // ZinZan €85