Recipe Book: M&S’s Super Wheatberry with Roasted Carrots and Salmon
Marks & Spencers have given us the perfect Spring dinner recipe to share with you. This light and rustic dish is bursting with colours and flavours and will make any dinner or lunch a delight to tuck into!
· 300g baby carrots
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· 1 garlic clove, crushed
· 1 tsp cumin seeds
· 200g Super Wheatberry
· 125g Arbroath honey roast salmon slices, flaked
· 25g pack fresh dill, roughly chopped
· 50g pomegranate seeds
· 3 tbsp buttermilk
1. Preheat the oven to 190˚C/375˚F/gas 5 (170˚C for fan ovens). Put the carrots in a roasting tin and drizzle over half the oil. Scatter over the garlic and cumin seeds, then season. Roast for 30 minutes, until the carrots are just tender.
2. Cook the Super Wheatberry according to the packet instructions. Gently mix together with the carrots, salmon and dill, and arrange on a serving dish. Scatter over the pomegranate seeds.
3. To make the dressing, mix together the buttermilk, remaining olive oil and 1 tbsp warm water, then season. Drizzle the dressing over the dish to serve.
231 calories 11g fat (2.2g saturated) 19g carbohydrates 7.5g sugar 6.6g fibre 12.6g protein 0.82g salt. Ready in 40 minutes • Serves 4.