Our Top Winter ’14 Nail Colours
Our Winter wardrobe is filled with lots of black, burgundy, green and camel amongst other shades so we’re stocking up on nail polish colours to compliment. Here’s our go to colours for the season.
1. Royal Navy // Butter London £12 – Nautical and naughty, this is such a great alternative to black.
2. OPI Black Cherry Chutney Nail Laquer // Debenhams €13.50 – For dark sultry nails use a dark cherry, purple or even black for full impact nails.
3. L’Oreal Paris Color Top Coat // Boots €7.49 – No Winter is good enough without a little sparkle. We love this gold glitter top coat for times of celebration.
4. Essie Nail Polish Sew Psyched // Boots €9.99 – This olivey-grey is a gorgeous velvety tone to compliment your Winter woolies.
5. Bloody Mary To Go // Catrice Cosmetics €2.99 – Tried and tested we love Catrice’s nail polish range. This sexy red is perfect for spice up an all black outfit.