Our Top Chrimson Lippys
We’ve started filling our wardrobes back up with lots of black pieces and a sultry red lip is just what’s needed to go with. We’ve rounded up a few of our favourite striking reds to share with you:
1. Rouge Allure Lipstick // Chanel €35 – A new formula with concentrated, ultra-thin pigments offers radically intense, long-wearing colour with full coverage and a satin finish.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous in Fire & Ice // Boots €10.69 - Lusciously glossy lips plumped with instant moisture.
3. MAC Relentlessly Red // Brown Thomas €17.50 – Colour and texture for the lips – what made MAC famous!
4. Lip Paint lp121 // Barry M £4.49 – A soft, smooth texture that is packed full of natural moisturisers to help them glide on and stay comfortable to wear for hours.
5. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 001 // Boots €6.99 – A breakthrough formula featuring the black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating a gorgeous tone.
Featured Image // Stylist