Our Best Brow Products
Ever since brows won the face framing fanatics over a couple of years ago, there seems to be a new filler and fluffer product on the market every week – and we’re not complaining. After all, with better brows, our eyes can look bigger, our face look more youthful and can make other features appear more proportional. So, in light of that, here’s a few brow products we recommend.
1. Blink Nourishing Brow Oil // MyShowcase £16 – Are your brows looking a little scarce? Then try this conditioning oil to promote growth – our Founder Louise recommends it!
2. Urban Decay Brow Box // Debenhams €22.95 – The powder colours in this set are great for blending together to getting the perfect tone for you. It also has a wax for setting and defining the shape and hidden handy utensils underneath.
3. L’Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper // Boots €8.49 – The pigment in this mascara-for-your-brows isn’t as strong as most, so it’s a great one to start with if you’re a brow virgin. It’s great for getting that structure and fluffiness at the same time.
4. Benefit Brow Zing // Debenhams €30.60 – This is a wax and powder combo – great for filling the patchy areas and then adding colour on top. We’re a big fan of the teeny tiny tweezers too.
5. Mac Brow Set in Clear // Brown Thomas €18 – If you’re lucky enough to have full brows already, then all you need is a clear gel to shape them. This non sticky/greasy gloss from MAC does the job perfectly.
6. Clinique Superfine Liner // Brown Thomas €18 – If you’re all about precision then this super fine retractable pencil is for you – there won’t be a hair out of place. Comes in three different shades.