Mothers Day Gift Guide
Mothers Day is this Sunday the 15h, so get the Mum in your life something special to thank her for everything she’s done. Swap the usual flowers and chocolates or something a little more interesting. Here’s some ideas for you.
1. McNutts Herringbone Wool Blanket // Scout €66 – For your Mum to wrap herself up on the sofa with. It’s a great accessory for the sofa or bed too.
2. Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic Apron // Dunnes €15 – If she loves cooking then a cute apron is a great gift.
3. Teapot // Avoca €29.95 – We love this printed teapot – it’s a lovely gift for the tea loving Mum.
4. Vintage Pearl Earrings // Lulu and Belle €79 – If your Mum loves vintage jewellery then Lulu and Belle has some gorgeous pieces. You can’t go wrong with some classic pearl earrings.
5. Mum Garland Cushion // Marks & Spencer €27 – A lovely personalised cushion for your Mums favourite armchair.
6. You Light Up My Life // Appassionata €50 – If you want to give her flowers, then think a little differently than the usual bouquets. Appassionata do beautifully displayed flowers in light bulbs and wooden boxes.