Monday Munchies: Mushroom & Dill Pasta
Mondays aren’t great are they, which is why you need a delicious dinner to end the day well. We’ll be taking comfort in this delicious pasta dish tonight and we won’t be feeling guilty about it!
220g of mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
2 TB chopped fresh dill
Salt & pepper
Parmesan for serving
1. Start by chopping up the mushrooms.
2. Finely chop 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves.
3. Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to golden and the onion is soft.
4. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
5. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to ad salt to the water. Boil until al dente.
7. Strain and place in a bowl.
8. Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.
Credit // Sweet Paul Mag