Moisturisers To Bare The Winter
With the weather getting much colder and the wind getting stronger, our poor faces are starting to feel the effect. It’s extra important to have a good beauty regime in Winter as your skin is getting a good weathering. The most important bit of that regime is your moisturiser, so here’s a pick of some of the best out there.
1. Barrier Repair // Dermalogica £36.50 – Using the brand’s own Ultra Calming Complex, this cream prevents the triggers that cause inflammation, irritation, as well as any signs of burning or itching that many of us suffer from in Winter.
2. Garnier Skin Naturals Soft Essentials // Boots €7.69 – 24 hour hydration without that greasy feeling. It provides your skin with vitamins as well as that very important UV filter to protect it.
3. Creme d’Elegance Repairateur // Kiehl’s £31 – This rich cream for very dry and dry skin types, imparts moisture leaving even the most moisture-depleted, parched skin, soft and smooth.
4. Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 // Boots €52 – Winter skin loves it for the way it uses a barley and wheat germ extract to rehydrate skin and build up the skin’s barrier so it won’t lose more moisture than it needs to.
5. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream // Boots €32 – One of the best face moisturisers we have tried for an intense nourishing and moisturising effect.