Master The Nude Look
Now that Christmas has passed and the party frocks are back in our wardrobes, we’re adopting a more natural look from our make up bags. Here’s a few of our favourite products to keep your beauty look au natural.
1. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer // Boots €6.99 – Use this concealer to cover blemishes and dark circles under the eyes and eyelids.
2. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter Daily All-In-One BB Cream // Boots €9.33 – Perfect for creating a dewy and glowing complexion with good coverage too.
3. Urban Decay Brow Box // House of Fraser £19 – Define the brows but don’t go over board – that’s so 2014.
4. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude Kohl Liner // Boots €4.99 – Use a nude pencil on the waterline of your eye to make them appear bigger.
5. Face Form Kit // Sleek €13 – Subtle contouring will give your face nice definition but remember to keep it as natural as possible.
6. Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara // Boots €23 – Black or brown mascara will work for this look.
Featured Image // Kote