Marsala Make Up
Pantones 2015 colour of the year is the gorgeous earthy wine tone of Marsala. We’ll definitely be adding more of this warm colour to our make up bag to bring us from Winter right through to Spring. Here’s a few bits to warm up your make up collection.
1. Nars Satin Lipstick Afghan Red // Brown Thomas €25 – One of the easiest ways to introduce this colour to your make up, this warm sultry is perfect for any skin.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Colour Balm in Plum // Boots €23 – Perfect for adding a little colour to the cheeks and lips.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Film Stars On The Go: The Spy Who Loved Me // Brown Thomas €55 – The new brand on the block packs a perfect little blusher palette of Marsala tones.
4. Mavala Nail Polish in Acapulco // Boots €6 – A dusty red nail polish is a refreshing look from the bright chrismson reds used over the festive season.
5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette // Debenhams €44 – It’s the go to eye shadow palette for many a girl and we understand why with its perfect blend of colours.
Image // Camera Ready Cosmetics