Make Up Match At The Oscars
There were some glowing faces at the Oscars last night, but one of our favourite make up looks was the bronze smokey eye and perfect complexion – Reese and Sienna wore this so well. Here’s what you need to create this look too.
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation // Brown Thomas €45 - It’s so important to have a perfect complexion for this look. Armani’s Luminous Silk foundation has amazing coverage and a lovely dewy glow. There’s 17 different colours you can match with.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner // Boots €17.50 – Stilas liquid pen allows you to get right on your lash line and the perfect little flick.
3. Precious Metals Highlighting Palette // Sleek €12.99 – Reese and Siennas skin has a lovely luminosity about it and this highlighting palette is perfect for this. Apply under your eyes, the top of your cheeks and down your nose for a natural glow.
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Kit // Debenhams €34 – A light bronzing in the cheekbones is the only shading you need, just enough to compliment then eyes.
5. Maybelline Volum Express Colossal Mascara // Boots €9.99 – The lashes were full on these ladies and Maybellines Volum Express will give you that false lash feeling.
6. Freedom Eye Shadow Matt 327 // Inglot – Inglots eyeshadows are so long lasting and you can make up your own little palettes with the colours you want. Apply this matt brown over the bronze eyeshadow on the outer side of your eye to give it a bit of depth.
7. Freedom Eye Shadow Pearl 405 // Inglot – Bronze makes blue eyes pop and is the perfect compliment to brown and green eyes. Apply a thin line underneath the eyes too.