Louise’s Needs: November
It’s November, and that means it’s nearly Christmas! Yes, silly season is upon us and it calls for lots of new additions to the wardrobe and home to take on the colder weather and festive occasions. Here’s a few things on my shopping list for November. Louise x
1. Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red Lipstick // Brown Thomas €30 – A red lipstick is an essential item in your makeup bag for Winter. Charlotte Tilbury’s range are long lasting and vibrant in colour – perfect with an LBD.
2. Jonathan Adler Mr & Mrs Muse Reversible Mugs // DUST €29 – It’s a His & Hers mug all in one, perfect for hot chocolate evenings by the fire (who ever gets to the cupboard first!)
3. Dillon Tailored Jumpsuit // Reiss €370 – I’m switching my usual party dress for a tailored jumpsuit for a festive event at the end of the month. A little sparkle and a smokey eye will be the perfect pairing.
4. Kate Spade Raise A Glass Water Bottle // Hippenings €40 – I’ve started gyming again and need a little sparkle in my regime. Adore this Kate Spade water bottle!
5. The Armour Earrings // My Shining Armour €20 - A necessary bling purchase for Christmas occasions (or wearing with my pyjamas, who’s judging?)
6. Carvela Kurt Geiger Knee High Boots // Arnotts €255 – These beauties are on my list for this Winter – I’m dreaming of days in these with leggings and an oversized jumper.
7. Light As A Feather Cushion // April & The Bear €45 – I bought a copper and grey feather cushions from A&TB before and think I need this one too – it would look dreamy on my bed for Winter.