Louise’s Needs: March
March brings the official start of Spring, noticeably longer days and Paddys Day of course! As ever the list of things to equip myself (and treat myself) for the month is as long as my arm but here’s a few things that are at the top of my list.
1. Gone Girl Book // Easons €7.99 – I’m going to Barcelona this month and need a good book for my travels. I saw the movie and was bowled over but heard the book is even more gripping.
2. Delux Exercise Mat // Dunnes €12 – I recently got back into a fitness regime (after a dip in enthusiasm!), and would like to be able to do yoga at home as well so a mat is on the to-buy list.
3. Beauty In The Wild Ring by Chupi // Folkster €169 – I wouldn’t be one for dressing up in green on Paddys Day, but I do think it’s necessary to be some what patriotic. Mine would take the form of this beautiful emerald gem on my finger!
4. For All You Can Carry Bag // Industry €29 – I’m always carrying around a mound of stuff; my laptop, cameras, notebooks etc, and they all fit comfortably into my Longchamp but I need an alternative to go with casual day wear. This bag is definitely the one.
5. Trenchcoat // Zara €89.95 – The trench coat is a classic piece for your Spring wardrobe so I definitely want to invest in one for 2015. Anyone who knows me knows i’m a Zara coat fiend so where else better to get one.
6. Mira Copper Vase // April & The Bear €23 – Having fresh flowers in my home is one of my favourite things but I need more interesting vases to put them in – plus i’m still obsessed with copper!
7. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 128 Starry Eyed // Boots €6.99 – I’m heading to the 1920’s Prohibition party in IMMA and need a deep dark red lipstick to finish off my make up. I’ll post a plc on our Instagram if my hair and makeup all goes well!