Louise’s Needs: February
It’s a new month and the start of Spring (finally!) so I’m sharing all the lovely things I’ve got my magpie eye on for the month of February.
1. White Cow Slim Phone Case // Izzi Gadgets $109.95 - Instead of carrying my DSLR around with me all the time, I love the idea of being able to take great snaps on the go with this lens meets phone case from Izzi Gadgets. You can also get the plain coloured ones on Amazon here.
2. L:A Bruket 56 Lavender Candle // Industry €34 – I can never have enough candles in the house, especially lavender ones that are lovely and relaxing. I love these ones from Industry that are made from organic soy wax.
3. Ive Gemstone Necklace // Folkster €19.99 – I’m going to a wedding in London this month and need a bit of sparkle to pair with my simple black dress. This gorgeous statement necklace would be just the ticket.
4. Helly Hansen Warm Ice Base Layer // 53 Degrees North €52 – My annual snowboarding trip is at the end of February so some nice new thermals are on my to-buy list.
5. Helen James Considered Fancy Cookie Cutter // Dunnes €3 – I’ve decided I need to start baking more (it’s a skill I have not yet mastered!) and love Helen James’s baking collection for Dunnes – it would definitely inspire me to get in the kitchen!
6. Danta Antique Brass Photo Frame // Article €24 – I have lots of old photographs of Clare Island in the 1800’s (where my family are from) and I adore these glass frames for displaying them. This is like another I bought from Cox & Cox here but I need more!
7. Blink Nourishing Brow Oil // MyShowcase £16 – It’s all about natural looking brows for 2015 but mine are in need of a little boost. This is just one of the products available from MyShowcase – come down to our event on Valentines Day to test out more!
8. Peach Arrowhead Duvet Set // Urban Outfitters €69 – As it’s officially Spring (although it might not feel like it), I want to bring pastels back into my bedroom to create a light and bright space.
Featured Image // Drop In The Ocean