Louise’s Needs: April
Where is this year going? I can’t believe we’re in April already! I’m definitely not complaining though – the recent rise in temperature and sunny days have made me so excited for the Summer months. There’s so many things I need right now (ok, want) because of the shift in season, but here’s just a few items i’m after for the month of April.
1. Floral Bardot Top // Topshop £30 – Seventies fashion is on trend this Spring/Summer and I couldn’t be happier with it’s boho vibes! I adore the Bardot neckline on tops and dresses at the moment so need a couple to add to my wardrobe for sunny days and festivals.
2. Classic St Mawes Lady Watch // Daniel Wellington $199 - I want a casual watch to wear in the day and love the classic look of Daniel Wellingtons watches.
3. T Leclerc Sparkling Powder // MyShowcase £42 – Warmer weather brings more flesh on show, and there’s nothing like a little glisten on the skin to pick up the sun rays. Plus, it’s such a cute bottle to have on your dressing table.
4. Starter Set Brush Collection // Nima Brush €45 – It’s time to update my makeup brushes and not only are the Nima brushes functional, but they’re so darn pretty for displaying too!
5. FitBit Flex // Lifestyle Sports €100 – Now that the weather is improving, i’m back on a fitness buzz. I’m in the market for a fitness tracker and have heard the FitBits are one of the best out there.
6. Catherine Necklace // My Shining Armour €36 – I’m going to my friends wedding in England at the end of the month and need a bit of sparkle to pair with my dress. This pastel beauty is perfect for a Spring wedding.
7. French Calligraphy Print // Studio Brown Designs €10 - I’m looking for a new print for my wall and am a little bit obsessed with calligraphy at the moment – this Irish made print suit perfectly. It translates to ‘Life is made of small pleasures’ – how cute!