Louise’s Favourite Beauty Buys Of 2014
2015 has arrived – happy new year everyone! I wanted to share my favourite beauty buys of 2014 with you today, all of which I shall be carrying into the new year as I still can’t get enough of them!
1. Maybelline New York Baby Skin Primer // Boots €11.49 – I love applying this pore filling primer before putting on my foundation. It makes for smooth baby soft skin.
2. Prep + Prime Skin Smoother // Mac £24 – This stuff is like a miracle product for creating a perfectly smooth base to apply make up to. Use it on uneven skin, break out areas etc.
3, Bio Oil // Boots €25.99 – I had a bit of an accident in 2014 and now have a scar on my nose so Bio Oil has become my new best friend. I apply it every day and massage it into the scar tissue and it’s really helping, thankfully!
4. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream // Debenhams €36 – When ever my skin is feeling dehydrated I love using this on my face before I go to bed. I can’t live without it in the Winter, especially if I’m away skiing and my skin is feeling the effects of the cold!
5. Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Caught On The Red Carpet // Penny’s €2.79 – My friends will tell you that i’m always doing my nails (nothing worse than chipped nails ladies!), so I stocked up on a few colours from Catrice – it’s long lasting and so cheap so you can justify buying lots of colours!
6. Clinique Super City Block SPF 40 // Brown Thomas €23 – I wear SPF every day on my face as you’re always exposed to UV ray damage even when the sun isn’t out. This one from Clinique isn’t heavy at all so is perfect for every day use.
7. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner // Boots €17.50 – The eye line flick is my go to for a night out so the right pen is important – this one by Stila is definitely no.1 for me.
8. Elave Facial Cleanser // eChemist €9.86 – I have quite sensitive skin so use this cleanser by Elave. It’s free from all sorts of chemicals so perfect if you suffer from constant breakouts, eczema etc. Follow with their moisturiser too for a good combination.
Portrait Image // Drop In The Ocean Photography
Featured Image // ALO