Louise’s Christmas Wish List
Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I would share my Christmas wish list with you… in the hope that Santa is listening! Here’s a bunch of stuff that would make me very happy over Christmas and beyond.
1. Tina Ratzer Twist & Twill Blanket Light Grey // Scout €120 – I’m looking for a neutral coloured, cozy throw for my sofa and am constantly eyeing up this one. I can see myself wrapped up in it by the fire with a glass of wine.
2. Archival Wild Lavender & Crunch of Herbs Candle // Avoca €18.95 – I always have lavender smells in my bedroom as it helps me sleep so a little burn of this candle before I hit the hey would be heavenly.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche éclat Wild Edition // Brown Thomas €35 – This is must have over the party season for getting rid of tired eyes – I need this Wild Edition in my make up bag!
4. Tattoo Cape // Folkster €189 – We’ve featured this gorgeous cape in a couple of articles and good reason too, it’s one of their best sellers!
5. Juniper Navy Dress // Bow & Pearl €200 – I’m going to 4 weddings in 2015 so am on the hunt for some outfits. I love this dress, it’s so elegant and timeless.
6. Gold Filled White Swarovski Crystal Earrings // MoMuse €50 – I’m a little bit obsessed with the jewellery Margaret makes in her shop in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre. These earrings are perfect for the party season!
7. Balsa Wood Desk Accessories // Article €9.95 – I’m a bit of an organisation junkie so these stylish desk accessories would make me rather happy.
Portrait Images by Drop In The Ocean