Louise’s Christmas Wish List
Dear Santa, I’ve been a very good girl this year… apart from choosing to drink wine over going to the gym, and perhaps once or twice spending my months rent on clothes, but I assure you the wine was delicious and my wardrobe looks fabulous. So, here’s a few things on my wish list this Christmas, I’d be ever so grateful if you could oblige (or at least pass on this note to my boyfriend). Love, Louise x
1. Joby Gorillapod SLR Tripod // Birmingham Cameras €49.99 – As I’m heading to see the Northern Lights, the right camera gear is essential! What I am missing in my kit is a tripod so that I’m able to capture low-light situations without the shakes.
2. Serving Board // Meadows & Byrne €12.95 – I love these wooden boards for serving cheese, meats, bread, anything really. They make for a lovely rustic addition to a table.
3. Snow Boots // Aldo £110 – I’m heading to Finland after Christmas to see the Northern Lights (SO excited!) and with the weather touching on -30, I need a decent pair of snow boots. These will also do me for my annual ski trip too!
4. Tina Rose Maxi Dress // Coast €269 – I’m not a massive celebrator of New Years Eve, but I’ve always said that I would like to go a ball once in my life, and this year I am! A bunch of us are going to the NYE ball in the Mansion House and I’m after a show stopper dress. How Princess like is this!
5. Steph Diamante Clutch // Kurt Geiger £99 - I saw this in store and have been dreaming of it’s sparkly, chicness ever since. It also has long gold shoulder strap so is great for a jeans and heels combo.
6. Handknit Aran Hat // Irish Design Shop €24 - I’ve lost the cream hat I had so need a replacement, and what’s nicer than homegrown woolies knitted in Donegal (by who I would imagine is an old lady sitting in a rocking chair by a peat fire).
7. GlamGlow Youth Mud // Brown Thomas €56 – I’ve heard amazing things about this product and am dying to try it. Apparently it does exactly what it says on the tin and makes your skin glow!
8. Sheepskin Rug // French Bedroom Company £60 – I adore these things. They look great on the floor, of course, but I love them thrown over a chair or bench for a really snug addition to a seating area.