Louise Needs: September
September is the month of goodbye Summer, hello Autumn, and as much as I love the bright mornings, impending holidays and the excuse to wear sandals all the live long day, I have to say Autumn is one of my favourite seasons (here’s some reasons why!) So in light of that, here’s what’s on my shopping list for this month.
1. Cable Knit Boot Slippers // Accessorize £19 – As sad as it may sound, I look forward to purchasing a new pair of cosy slippers when the cold season comes back round. Who’s with me?
2. Silly Circus Party Hats // Not On The High Street €14.72 – The MintMag turns one this month (hurrah!), so we’re having a little girlie get-together to celebrate, and what’s a party without a hat? Nothing, I know.
3. MAC Strobe Cream // Brown Thomas €33.50 – As it gets colder, my skin starts to get duller, so my friend recommended this strobe cream by Mac that gives your skin a lovely luminous glow. You can use it on it’s own or as a base under your makeup – need!
4. Call It Spring Marguarite Cognac Flat Western Boots // Aldo £50 – I’m on the hunt for a nice pair of flat tan boots to replace my brogues for Autumn and love the mix of materials on these puppies. I’m gradually starting to stock up on flat, midi heel and high heel boots (and yes I need all of them!)
5. Ursula Throw // Ikea €25 – My boyfriend doesn’t get the need for all the cushions and throws on a sofa or bed, but I’m sure most of you ladies would agree that it’s highly necessary! It always makes a space feel so much cosier, especially if they’re in an Aran knit like this one – dreamy.
6. YSL Rouge Volute Shine Lipstick // Boots €33 - After attending a prohibition party last year I’m loving plum/red lippy – it’s such a great colour to have for Autumn/Winter, especially as black becomes an outfit staple!
7. Sheepskin Jacket // Zara €59.95 – I’m a self confessed coat-aholic and love nothing more than the colder seasons rolling round to give me an excuse to buy more. I love this sheepskin lined black jacket as an alternative to a leather one.