Louise Needs: October
October has to be one of my favourite months because it’s the official start of Autumn. Once I see those leaves starting to fall, all I want is to be wearing gorgeous coats and stylish boots whilst sipping on pumpkin spice lattes! For the month that’s in it, here’s some must-haves on my shopping list.
1. Mask // H&M €7.99 – I’m going to my friends Halloween party and saw these masks in H&M – I think i’ll have to go as an evil queen now just to wear this!
2. Vichy Aquaria Rich Pot // Boots €16.49 – When the colder weather starts to roll in, my skin really suffers. I like to get a super hydrating cream that’s quite thick and rich so my skin doesn’t dry out. I’ve heard this one by Vichy is good so I’m going to give it a try.
3. Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Stacy Wallet // Brown Thomas €110 – It’s time for a new purse and I adore Kate Spades leather collection, especially in this beautifully vibrant colour!
4. Soup Cookbook // Avoca €8.95 – Soup season is upon us and I want to start making my own soups again. Plus if they’re anything like out of the Avoca store then I’ll be happy!
5. Rhonwen Coat // Bow & Pearl €170 – Every Autumn/Winter I invest in a good quality coat to last me a couple of seasons and I’m yet to buy a camel one which is STILL on my to-buy list from last year. This one from Bow & Pearl is gorgeous, especially the added faux fur, très chic.
6. Denning Boots // Kurt Geiger €245 - I’d love a pair boots that aren’t black, brown or navy and these beauties would do quite nicely. I adore that rich burgundy colour, so yes please KG!