Louise Needs: May
Ah May, you bring me so much joy as you’re one month closer to Summer. As with every new month I have a long list of things I need, and things I want but don’t need of course. Here’s May’s round up of all the lovely things I have my magpie eye on. Louise x
1. Mirrored Copper Tray // Oliver Bonas £14 – I’m looking for a new way to style my favourite jewellery and pretty perfume bottles. This mirrored tray would work as a lovely base to display them.
2. Coral Skinny Beaded Bracelet // A Box For My Treasure €39 – Delicate, dainty bracelets are a favourite of mine – I love layering them with a watch. With Summer just around the corner a coral one would be perfect.
3. Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak // The Shelbourne Spa €43 – If I have an achy body after working out, there’s nothing better than getting into a hot bath with this soak from Elemis – it’s a miracle worker!
4. Faux Peonies // DUST €15 – Peonies are my favourite flower, but sadly they’re very seasonal and as with all flowers they don’t last forever. DUST do a great selection of silk faux flowers that are so real looking, I must get myself a bunch for my mantlepiece.
5. Grey Scarf // Bow & Pearl €40 – I’m in need of some scarfs for Spring/Summer that will suit light coloured outfits (lets not kid ourselves we still need layers in Ireland!)
6. Revlon Super Lustrous in Amethyst Shell // Boots €10.69 – My makeup bag is lacking a nice pink lipstick for those days when I’m in the mood for a pop of colour for Summer. The Super Lustrous from Revlon are great for long lasting wear.
7. Green Bikini // H&M €24.98 – I’m going to Brook Lodge for some much needs spa action but it’s been a while since I got into a bikini, so a new one for encouragement is a must, of course!