Louise Needs: July
Well hello there July, how did you come around so fast? It’s definitely one of those years where the months are rolling in quicker than I can turn my diary pages! July brings a trip to Croatia and a wedding down in Fota Island amongst other exciting things. Here’s what’s on my shopping list for this month.
1. DKNY Greenwich Crossbody Bag // Brown Thomas €220 - I’m in the market for a new cross body bag for day wear and love the simplicity of this navy and gold DKNY one. Perfect for jeans and everything.
2. Headband Night Roller // Aurora Products €12.99 – My friend had perfect waves in her hair at the weekend and she said this little roller was all it took. For someone like me who isn’t great with a tongs, I need one of these in my beauty drawer.
3. Rose Quartz and Druzy Earrings // Folkster €49 – A good friend of mine is getting hitched this month and I need a pair of drop earrings to go with my new dress. I love druzy stones so I’m like a magpie to these beauties!
4. Chanel CocoMademoiselle Perfume // Debenhams €88 – My favourite scent is almost out so it’s time to re-stock – I love the smell as well as the beautiful bottle on my dressing table.
5. Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Balm // Arnotts €20 – I love coral lips in the Summer when I’ve got a bit of a glow and I’ve heard great things about these chubby sticks!
6. Dip Dye Milking Stool // Snug €70 - I’m currently in the process of building a Scandinavian style holiday home and can’t stop buying homeware (I’m very excited!) Instead of having bedside tables I would like stools that make for little tables instead. This one is perfect.
7. Mint Carry-on Case // Steamline €440 – I think I died and went to suitcase heaven when I discovered these vintage inspired travel bags from Steamline. It would certainly make for stylish travelling to Croatia!